Tuesday, September 8, 2009

bad day

today is a bad bad day.
i) jermaine is upset abt her itp stuffs
ii)i peel the dead skin on my face, now i look lk a L4D zombie(smoker?)
iii)feeling uncomfortable?

i) Jer*maine, dun worry abt your itp orite. Itp really sucks but its a 'must-do' for everyone, so endure orite. I know you are abit angry with me i presume, but you do take care and drink lots of water okkkk.. Coz ytd u step into my hse with a temp of 39.5 degrees and u nearly burn my fingers..hahahahahhaa..ok..not funny..orite..hmmm..think u just needa rest today yo..hahah..all the best and try to make your itp an enjoyable occasion.. :D im always supporting u.

ii) Nth much to say.. i think i need my skin to grow much fasteer cz my face now is filled with black and white spots..lk shit..lk monster..lk L4D zombie..

iii) dunno y..just feeling kinda down..perhaps due to the above 2 reasons..



orite...gtg go out with my cliqueee...jf,yp, and enghin...and gona scare people with my face alr..
signing off.. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home