Monday, December 29, 2008

Last day of holiday

ytd was the last day of holidays..
Went swimming in the morning with enghin junxian and adam,and we were all cooked...the sun was superb for tanning and dehydrating people.We swam many laps,i lost count, and enghin thought he've learnt how to swim freestyle,but actually he didnt...LOL..(to enghin: jkjk la..aaa...y soo serious??life so short..hahaha. :D)
Next,i went to meet my babe and we went to fetch my mum frm wrk together...
She got to eat my aunt's ampang yong tau foo and she was overjoyed(her saliva flood-ed my car) :D...
Then we went to marsiling to rent dvd to watch, and we wanted to buy toto coz its 3 million dollars price i think?..then we were lk..'aiya,just put one dollar see got chance anot...'..
In the end we didnt buy,coz i dunno how to 'draw' the ticket...
Then we went home, watched dvd and my babe was swweettt andd crapppyy ,she pei me till 12am before i send her home...

:D:D:D







*you're someone special...la deyy.. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home