Sunday, December 28, 2008

Tiring day~

WAS home the whole day today...planned to go for swimming this morning,but den, enghin and i woke up late..den when we woke up, i ask enghin wan go swim not...he said 'i think going to rain soon..'..den i 'ok,np'...
Scar-ly..whole day nv rain.....
Next, went to fetch my mum frm wrk, and went shopping with her in sheng siong..
AND2....my noob is like so 'OMG' sweett laaa..she bought 10 chicken wings for me and my bros and parents, and pass it to me under my block...OKOK...cannot praise her too much..later she 'action' in front of me.. :D
After that, i send 2 of her frens home..and they were as crappy as my noob...

:D











*When i'm with you, i'll make every second count...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home