Saturday, January 17, 2009

TIME TO BLOG

This few days,nth much happened...haven seen JF for a long time...lol :D
time spent was mostly with my books,my stationeries,my assignments,friends and my babe...Alot of things to post,coz its been so long since i last posted...Dunno where to start...tsk tsk..
OK..let me start frm 2dae...
i had my lunch at pizza hut with a pretty,cute,kind,beautiful,hot etc babe (Jer :D ).
Went back to school for my maths test and after tat,met up with the babe again.
Headed to town to get my cny clothes. Babe bought me a mooks shirt(sweet siol someone.. :D ) and i bought myself 2 fourskin normal t-shirts..
We went to grab some snacks and just then..babe saw her favourite, CHURROS...haha...my first time eating it and i love it...lol..
Then back to yishun to eat hokkien mee wth sugar cane drinks...
She smiled again after she finish the nice hokkien mee...
When there is nice food,there is happy jermaine... :P

THE END... :D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home