Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009!

Its been few days since i last blogged..
Ytd was new year's eve and i had lots of fun...catch up with few of my friends along with heir girlfriends and we chatted like we always did back in secondary school days...MY BABE like what onli,so nicee laaa..acc me whole day,went to eat lunch>back to my house>went sheng siong and Ntuc with my mum>back home again>send my mum to wrk>send one couple to tampines>back to woodlands(industrial park)>back home..hahaha...aiya..once again...dun praise her too much..later she action in front of me again... :D :D :D
anyway...its 2009 alr...friends like enghin,jun feng,gary,yong peng,adam etc...we all gg to be 20 years old this year..sooo..CAN WE ACT LIKE ONE 20 YEAR OLD GUY NOT??!!LOL..jkjk...
aiya..relax relax onli...why so serious,life soo short..hahaha..live the way we like YO....:D:D:D
okok..enough of crapping...gna post some pics we took ytd..



:))))





:D:D:D





OK...thats most of the pictures we took ytd...
Lesson starts at 8am 2ml..gna sleep alr.. :D








*a beautiful day with a beautiful lady...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home